Welcome to the EFNI 2015 registration system
Due to a limited number of participants and organizational reasons, registration consists of two stages:
- Initial registration during which:
- you are required to provide personal and contact data in order to obtain password to the registration system
- you are required to choose appropriate offer
- you are required to fill in the data for proforma invoice
- you can book a hotel room for the time of the Forum
Within three working days you will receive confirmation that the system is ready to continue your registration and accept payment.
- Detailed registration during which:
- you are required to attach a photograph (at least 300x400px) and a biographical note (300 - 400 characters)
Relevant notice of successful completion of the registration process will be sent to the e-mail address specified during registration. After receiving the proforma invoice, you will be informed of enrolment on the list of participants.
NOTE! The number of participants is limited. Applications are processed in the order they are received.
For safety purposes and due to the necessity to issue a personal identifier authorizing access to the venues of the EFNI conference, each participant must be registered separately. The system identifies the user on the basis of e-mail address, hence, when registering a larger number of participants, please provide a separate e-mail address for each of them.